Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our First Trip to the ER

Of course this would happen while daddy is gone. Murphy's Law or something. R. burned his hand on the oven rack last night. It had been baking at 450, and he reached out and grabbed the rack while I was taking dinner out. Once we were able to get the pain knocked down a notch or two, and I got him calmed, we trundled up to the ER to have it looked at and get some first aid supplies. Silverdine cream, and bandages. He's got a blister the size of a grape on his palm, and a smaller one on his thumb.

the big blister last night:

the bandage this morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment